cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge amount not reflecting and service stands cancelled

Savi2309
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have recharged for $30 however this is not reflecting in my account and my service has been withdrawn. Please ensure my number is active and this is detrimental for my communication 

13 REPLIES 13

Yes correct @darlicious 

I came over to PM initially in December 2018 on the $30 / 1/2 GB plan that DID NOT offer the extra bonus 1/2 GB for Autopay. All the plans above this plan offered that bonus. And, there was no $15 plan the either, only the now defunct $10 plan with NO data.

Within maybe three months the $30 plan was changed to $25 and then a month or two later they added the 1/2 GB Autopay bonus and launched the $15 plan which initially had 100 minutes total calling, in and out combined. A month or two later it changed to unlimited incoming and 100 minutes of calling out. I believe that all of these changes required the user to select a plan change to get on the better version of the plan. That makes me wonder how many are still on some of these ancient obsolete plans?!

Ahh yes, the days of constant new stuff and plan improvements at PM. Life was good 🙂

AE_Collector

Thanks @darlicious  and @AE_Collector .  Will keep that in my note.

now, we need to wait for OP for more info.

@hTideGnow 

Just an FYI....in recent history there has been:

• $30/2.5gb "Quebec" plan - $35/2.5gb - $5 (unlimited) promotional discount for as long as you keep your plan.
  • $30/2gb plan targeted text offer from spring 2020
  • $30/1gb data only plan (full speed 4G LTE data) quietly discontinued sometime in 2020 (?) this was the last plan that offered unthrottled 4G LTE data but had very few subscribers.
  • $30 unlimited calling and international SMS/MMS text and 500mb of data from a few years ago. ( @AE_Collector activated on this plan.) Note: Ignore the red circle.

Screenshot_20210924-171016~2.png

@hTideGnow wrote:

Why is it $30?  is your plan only $25?or $35?

There have been $30 plans off and on several times over the last three years that I have been here. 

AE_Collector

@Savi2309 

Just a note if the $30 topped up in your account fully covers your plan amount and it has not renewed your service automatically then using lost/stolen to force the system to take your payment requires you to first suspend your service ( I prefer to log out/in before I....) then resume my service via lost/stolen.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Savi2309 wrote:

Hello, I have recharged for $30 however this is not reflecting in my account and my service has been withdrawn. Please ensure my number is active and this is detrimental for my communication 

@Savi2309 

What do you mean by "not reflecting in my account"?

Did you pay by voucher or credit card? Does any $$ show in Available funds? 

If not, check your Transaction history to see if the payment has been processed.

If it has and you have no service,try the Resume service (Lost/Stolen) as mentioned above.

If still not working,open a ticket with CS via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Savi2309   if you logon to My Account now , is the status showing Active ? Suspended?

what is showing on Available Fund?  do you see the $30 there?  Did you activate with credit card or voucher?

Why is it $30?  is your plan only $25?or $35?

If you see if you see reactivate current plan button, can you click on it once ?  If it bring you to payment page again, select Other and pay $1 (assuming your plan is just $25 and there is a $30 in the Available Fund)

then logoff and reboot phone

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

complete the process in the incognito mode of the browser after clearing the cache. Try recharging with a voucher if CC top up is failing.

Check the recharge has been completed or not after closing and re-opening the browser.. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Savi2309 wrote:

@Savi2309 

If still no services (and your account is still saying suspended) go into the lost/stolen feature in your SELF SERVE account and hit "Resume".

Reboot your phone.

All okay now?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Can you log into your account and check the status  ?

Try calling 611.

Also try rebooting your phone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Savi2309 

After you added the funds to your account to cover the amount of the desired Plan, did you 'tap' the 'Reactivate' button?

Give that a try.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savi2309 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do Rebooting your phone,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savi2309 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you need to  Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.