cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving calls and SMS(text messages) while overseas

opium911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

From my understanding is that there are no "International roaming" add-ons.

Therefore, I would not be able to receive and send calls or text messages from my cell phone when I am overseas.

1) Now let's say somebody in Canada calls me on my number and sends me a few SMS(text messages), I know I would not be able to see them or receive them while I am overseas for the 2 months for example.

But when I come back after the 2 months, will those calls and SMS(text messages) show up on my phone as soon as I step into Canada even though they were sent 2 months ago?

2) Also will they show up as having been received the day I step into Canada or with the date they were sent on for example 2 months ago?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

opium911
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

From my understanding is that there are no "International roaming" add-ons.

Therefore, I would not be able to receive and send calls or text messages from my cell phone when I am overseas.

1) Now let's say somebody in Canada calls me on my number and sends me a few SMS(text messages), I know I would not be able to see them or receive them while I am overseas for the 2 months for example.

But when I come back after the 2 months, will those calls and SMS(text messages) show up on my phone as soon as I step into Canada even though they were sent 2 months ago?

2) Also will they show up as having been received the day I step into Canada or with the date they were sent on for example 2 months ago?

Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.