cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate recently expired number

mybell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my number xxxx has recently elapsed.  Is it still available.  Can I get it back.  I cannot log into my account as it says invalid. 

Edit by mimmo

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unlikely, but if it was originally a PM/Koodo/Telus #, you may have an outside chance if you contact a CSA with your request

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo 

The offer to retrieve a phone number for a lost account is made on a regular basis. It's basically the consolation prize as long as the phone number is retrievable.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If your login is invalid it likely means your account has been expired for more than 90 days. As mentioned do you need to buy me some card and create a new account with a new number.

From what I have been told by pm management,  is public Mobile's official  policy not to retrieve expired phone numbers.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mybell 

Was your phone number originally from pm/koodo/telus? If so and it's been less than 90 days since losing it then most likely yes. Contact customer support to confirm and then activate with a temporary number  and contact customer support again to have them rrcover the phone number.

But you should remive the phone number from your post.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mybell 

If it has been more than 90 days from your renewal date since you paid then your account has been closed automatically. You will need to purchase a new SIM card and activate again. Call your number to see if it is in use.

Need Help? Let's chat.