cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my account

marianrose
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My account has expired. The problem is that I no longer have a credit card. I have no idea where to purchase a voucher, and due to my busy schedule I do not know when I will be able to purchase one. One of your service staff members, Francis, told me that I could pay with my debit card. I would like to to that. Please advise. Thank you.

Marian

15 REPLIES 15

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mcgderamos 

Read the following post that has been updated from the one that appears earlier in this thread it will help you reactivate your account via 611.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

mcgderamos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I do it?

Hi @mcgderamos there is no number to call, you need to open ticket with CS agent

mcgderamos

There is a number I can call to reactivate my account.

mcgderamos

Hello 

I try, but it is not working

Hi @mcgderamos can you login My Account?  After you login, click Reactivate my plan and you can make manual payment and reactivate your plan

You can also use *611 if you have your 4 digit pin

mcgderamos

Hello Marian 

I would like to reactivate my account. Because is suspended

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@marianrose 

You csn consider getting a free koho account. It takes 5 minutes to sign up ( choose savings) and 5 business days to recueve your koho card in the mail. You earn 0.5% cash back. Use a referral code when signing up for additional benefits. Priva5e message me and I will give you a list of community members with koho cards that you can private message to request their referral code.

In the meantime you could pay by voucher. They are readily available. It's easiest to add vouchers via 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If added successfully you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text from 611 confirming you have made a successful payment.

You only get two attempts at making a payment (successful or not) either thru 611 or your self serve account total combined. You the have to wait one full hour before trying again. There are limits at how many attempts you get within a given time period although that number is not confirmed ( maybe 12?) before the system will lock you out for 24 hours.

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable onto your account.

Vouchers are available at many small cellular businesses and larger retailers. The following list of retailers that all offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. Circle K
  9. Petrocan

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% to 26% surcharge.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

@marianrose   Looking forward to see your service back soon  🙂

marianrose

Hi RossN, Thank you for this information. I have the distinct impression that a plain debit card will not do the job, and I need a visa/debit card. But thank you, again for replying.

Marian

marianrose

Thank you esjliv,

I will have to sort it with a voucher. I just need to know where I can purchase one. You have been very helpful.

Marian

marianrose

Hi softech,

Thank you for this information. It is most helpful to know the various places where I can purchase a voucher.

Marian

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@marianrose - if you do not have a Visa/Mastercard Debit, then your options are voucher, instant top ups at retail, online recharge.com...see all options here for review:

Help Articles_Payment Methods

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@marianrose hi yes go into your self serve under manage my card and add your debit card info I don't see why he wouldn't add it for you 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marianrose  You can add a Visa Debit card  issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S.   

If you want voucher, best to get it from Shoppers Drug Mart, Koodo stores, Loblaws, 7-11, Shell.  Their vouchers can be used immediately (vouchers from other places might not)

Need Help? Let's chat.