cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate account after 90 days

clarebear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Public Mobile,

I have been trying to make a payment on my account for the last few hours, however I keep getting the error 'Internal Server Error' when I try to log in.

This is particularly problematic for me as I was trying to recharge so that I don't lose my number and my rewards as it has been 90 days since my last recharge. I am currently overseas for a few months but will be returning to Canada soon and was hoping to keep the same number and rewards.

Due to the server being down, I have now missed the deadline to recharge before my service was cancelled. Is there anything you can do to help?

Best regards, Clare

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I did not experience any login issues over last few days...

If your account has been suspended for 90+ days, it is gone now.

If you have screenshot of 'server error' you might plead your case with agent you were not able to pay your bill.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@clarebear 

Has the account been suspended for 90 days, or has it been 90 days since your last payment?

If it has been 90 days since your last payment, then that should have given you 30 days of service and you should only be at 60 days suspension.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@clarebear Never wait till the last day to reactivate.  Always do it on around the 85th days to give you enough time just in case.   

Not sure if yesterday or today is the 90th day or 91st day but site is up now, try again

Given that it was a site outage, you have a strong argument with PM Support if your account really closed because of the site interruption.  Open a ticket with them and see what they say. Be firm.  If the first answer is not what you want to hear, ask them to escalate.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@clarebear 

Day 90 was May 1st or May 2nd? If it's May 2nd you have until 6am eastern to make a payment on your account. Do you have a voucher? Do you know your 4 digit account pin #? Vouchers can be loaded via (611/IVR) by dialing 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number. Press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. Or if you know your 4 digit account pin# you can make a payment with the card on file.

If you have suspended via lost/stolen the 611/IVR system will take a payment but it will not reactivate your service. Only you can remove lost/stolen and resume your service . With self serve down  you mjght squeak out another hour of leeway. The sooner the better.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit account pin #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@clarebear 

Your account will close after 90 days from the renewal date without a payment. It is always good to renew a few days before in case something goes wrong and you have time to fix. 

The system is down right now for maintenance. You will have to try later.

Submit a ticket to a CS Agent to see if they can do anything for you if your account gets closed.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Customer Support Agents are available:
  • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.