cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need a phone number to speak to a customer service rep

TanyaForrest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to purchase additional minutes last week but I ended up paying $100 by accident and then a payment was taken out today. In my account, it states another payment comes out January 4. $200 in a month is far too much.  Can I get a reimbursement 

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai 

I probably should have given you this link the first place....oops...sorry about that! Thank you!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Overpaid-and-or-overcharged/td-p/772620

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious I think it I did it right, had to move all individual posts to another thread. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai  @ShawnC13 

Could one of you split this thread and move the appropriate posts over to the OP's new thread? There are more posts helping the OP in this one than the new one. Please and thank you.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaForrest  review here on how to purchase addons successfully to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=buying+addon

Basically through Self Serve is two step process. You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account. ( you may have missed this step, as often others do)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaForrest wrote:

I tried to purchase additional minutes last week but I ended up paying $100 by accident and then a payment was taken out today. In my account, it states another payment comes out January 4. $200 in a month is far too much.  Can I get a reimbursement 

@TanyaForrest  - whoa $100 in one shot?

Are you on a 3 month grandfathered plan, or do you have more than one account you are topping up, or just wanted a balance added to kind of set it and forget it?

In any case, if these funds are showing in your Available Funds area on your Self Serve account, rest assured these $'s will be used first upon future renewals.

So, if you do not need the funds, then you could leave them there for that purpose.

Otherwise, contact CSA (Customer Support) as described above and request a refund. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaForrest 

Are you looking at your credit card statement? Is one a pending transaction and the other posted? Wait a little while and the pending transaction should drop off. Don't worry you will not be charged again on your renewal date. The payment system will take your plan payment from your available funds that are presumably $100.

When you added funds to your account did you go back to purchase the $5/500min add on? You must add funds first to your account balance (which you did....$100) then go back and select the add on you wish to purchase, confirm and submit your payment.

Have you had the holiday gifts added to your account? If so then the 500 international long distance calling minutes add on can also be used for Canada wide calling minutes but you may want to save them for international calling. If you haven't had them added then first try texting YES to 4911. If you get no response then contact customer support and ask them to add them for you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @TanyaForrest , PM support is all online.  But no worry, you can open a ticket with PM and they are usually very understand and will try to arrange something for you.  To open a ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type "Wrong Add-on / plan purhcased"
  2. Then click "Contact Us"
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TanyaForrest 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.