cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW: $55 for 4GB/month promo plan for a limited time only!

Suetheboss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I switch to the plan?  I login and the account keep saying error.

I just started with Public Mobile this month.....do you know if I can actually change the plan mid-way?  thanks  first time using this forum.

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Suetheboss, as already stated you can future date your plan change.  You can also get the new plan right now but you would forfiet your current plan and the money you have paid for it.  You would have to pay for this new plan for it to start right away.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Suetheboss wrote:

How do I switch to the plan?  I login and the account keep saying error.

I just started with Public Mobile this month.....do you know if I can actually change the plan mid-way?  thanks  first time using this forum.

If you are an existing Pick & Pay customer you can sign up for the promotional plan in self-serve. Just paid for your next 30/90 days? Don’t worry, you can future date a rate plan at any time during the promotion. This means after your current service period is up, you will automatically be switched to the promo plan.  Just make sure you future date your rate plan while the promotion is available because once it’s gone, you won’t be able to get it!

If you're having trouble with the above, please reach out to a moderator to assist you.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

you could future date the plan change! that way you can keep your current plan that you just paid for, and then when your current plan expires, it can change to the new plan.

@Mary_M is that correct?

Need Help? Let's chat.