cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

RichardBaker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to pay for my plan but your not excepting my credit or debt. card what is the problem, because the cards are just find please correct at your end. Thank You.

(xxxxxxxx)

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RichardBaker wrote:

Trying to pay for my plan but your not excepting my credit or debt. card what is the problem, because the cards are just find please correct at your end. Thank You.

(xxxxxxxx)

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

@RichardBaker 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

@RichardBaker wrote:

waiting your reply. Richard Baker

@RichardBaker 

If you still can't figure out what to do, open a ticket with Customer Support:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type "Payment problem" then follow the prompts.

or you can private message them, but it could take longer:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@RichardBaker 

Use this method....but if you have tried twice already make sure you wait one hour before trying again. Alternatively if you know your 4 digit account pin # and you have a card on file you can make a payment by calling 611.

I just click on one time payment and in the middle of the page you can click on manage my card. Then I follow this procedure....

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from customer support.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot.

@RichardBaker 

Are trying to pay by credit card and getting the message to check with your bank?

RichardBaker

your not excepting my payment. Why.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RichardBaker 

The payment system can be finicky.  Might want to try again in one hour as sometimes the system locks you out.  As mentioned before, clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.

Make sure the billing address exactly matches your banking information

If you are suspended and need to activate right away, you may want to purchase a payment voucher either in store or online (recharge.com - service fee applies) and load up the funds immediately.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RichardBaker 

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address, 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

RichardBaker

waiting your reply. Richard Baker

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@RichardBaker 

Try again. Clear your browser cache/cookies and go incognito with chrome.

Edit: This is a public forum. Edit your post to remove your email.

edit.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.