cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HELP RESET MY PIN

pallavkuls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The worst service i have ever seen in my life,

not able to get hold of anyone, not able to reset pin, not able to login. And guess what these guys are autodebitting from my account every month. I call this a fraud system. Shame on you public mobile 

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pallavkuls 

I advised you on what you need to do to create a self-serve account so you can manage your services. The fact that you did not ask the appropriate questions when you activated in store was your responsibility. Take ownership of your failure to properly educate yourself about the service you signed up and paid for instead of complaining about having a set it and forget it mindset.

My suggestion to you to put your payment card on hold was in a "worst case scenario." And it gave you an option to easily be able to cancel your service since you seem to be the type of person who takes the easy way out. Maybe the next time you sign up for services you should take the time to make notes of important details like your account pin number.

"Y'all have a nice day now you hear?"

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just because you didn’t understand what you signed up for doesn’t make it fraud. How did you not know that Public Mobile is entirely and only online. Shame on you and your ignorance. Obviously you feel you shouldn’t be accountable for anything, including forgetting your PIN number. It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it…
I’ve had no issues in over 3 years. Maybe the problem is you

pallavkuls

Great so it my fault that I forgot the pin, 

You know its so easy to reset a pin, I mean all the services that I am taking its like just a call or few clicks away to reset pins/ passwords. But this experience of mine was not only long but confusing and irritating as well. shouldn't have gone with this service at all. 

One thing to remember you live in time where ever service has a Pin, and you tend to forget. But this the first time ever that i had so much trouble in resetting the pin, canceling the auto pay. And on top of that, i am amazed to see the confidence with which people are suggesting backdoor solution (hold the credit card, talk to bank). 

Again face the reality this portal does not help

Well one this is for sure I am not Suggesting anyone for public mobile

@pallavkuls 

The store agent should have provided you the 4 digits PIN.   You won't run into this situation if you have kept the PIN number  🙂

you have opened ticket with PM to have them sort out the login issue yet?   Get your access back and you can disable Autopay and yiu would be good 

Again,  PM support is all online and you need to engage then using the way the provide at this moment. 

pallavkuls

Great, What a solution, block your card for one night, have you ever considered that there might be other payments linked to that card  that are due on that midnight. So I will have to block all the other services and call them next day to reactivate. Great solution Bravo. 

Ironically, last time I blocked my credit card was due to fraudulent activity on my card. So in other words you are saying that public mobile is Fraudulently charging my account., so block your card.

How about putting a customer service center who you call directly. Face the reality, this portal does not help, blocking the card, canceling the autopay through bank provider are back door solutions. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pallavkuls 

Have you checked your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a response from customer support?

Worst case scenario call 611 from each of your phones and record your renewal date. On the last day of your 30-day plan put your payment card on hold before midnight Eastern. In the morning once your account is suspended and you have no working services you can remove the hold from your payment card just after noon Eastern. Your accounts will now be suspended and after 90 days without a payment they will be automatically canceled and deactivated. But anytime in that 90 days if you choose to reactivate your plans and continue your service with public mobile you can do so by making a payment.

If you activated in store and never finished creating your self-serve account online you would not be able to access it to manage your services. If you wish to continue with public mobile and have access to manage your account you need to contact customer support to create the account now that public mobile has changed to a completely online service provider as of July 13th 2022. Use the link supplied in the above post to contact customer support.

pallavkuls

I bought 2 sims from a mobile shop, they were very fast in giving me those sims. Now I want to cancel the sims. I called *611 they asked for Pin which I did not had as it was never asked to set it in the first place. I raise 2 separate tickets no response. Seems like there is no other way to cancel. Seems like there is only one way in and no way out. Keep on deducting the money from my account with no way out.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pallavkuls no fraud here.  PM support is all online.  You have to manage your account so they will stop charging 

please open ticket with PM support to get access back to My Account:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.