cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

Sabbykan37
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Jeepers I have activated my public mobile SIM card since august 21, 2021 and Cdn making outbound calls and send texts but I CANNOT receive any incoming calls. Today is August 26 and still cannot receive calls. It goes straight to voice message without ringing. What kind of service is this even?!??  

20 REPLIES 20

@Sabbykan37 

Thank you! You've made my day!😃

Sabbykan37

@darlicious you are pure Sunshine ☀️ (and not this high humidity kind of sunshine). 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 WOW 🤩 Thank you for making me feel special & cared for - really REALLY means a lot what you just said. 

Be blessed! 

@Sabbykan37 

We sent you our heat dome for some welcome rain!

FYI.....to tag a member tap the "@" key and a pop up box will appear if you don't see the username keep typing til you do then tap on it.....

Sabbykan37

awww man I truly and sincerely appreciate these words of support so much / it’s makes me so emotional with happy feelings !  Great to know that Mankind is good! 

please know that I am ALWAYS here as well for not only PM questions but  for any other support / motivation!

WE ARE IN IT TOGETHER 💪 
WE’RE ALL JUST HELPING EACH OTHER WALK HOME 💕🙏🏼💕

Sabbykan37

hahah 😂🤣😂🤣

Touche my dear Public Mobile friend!

thsnk you kindly for some welcome humour & laughs especially on these insanely humid days! 💕

Sabbykan37

Thank you 🙏🏼 much for the warm welcome and advice & words of support! I can’t believe how great this community has turned out to be!

I appreciate each and everyone of you! Have a relaxed and peaceful evening Everyone!

@Sabbykan37  glad it is working now and I hope your family court issue settles like how you PM issue settles, settles fast and settle on a good note. Good Luck.

Yes, as much as I like my local Walmart mobile service.. how can a "Mobile expert" missed the porting text part. 

@Sabbykan37 

Lol...who is the bigger imbecile? Simple--Simon or the Wal-Mart guy?

@Sabbykan37 

Welcome to public mobile!

The CSA's do a great job 99% of the time. Come to the community first so we can guide you so that you are satisfied 100% of the time once you contact a CSA.

Wal-Mart well that's pretty much to be expected.

Sabbykan37

EVERYONE in this community, please please know that Public Mobile agent Sorin B helped me tremendously. This agent was patient, quick /efficient & effective in resolving my activation problem. He did damage control over the mistakes the Walmart tech guy made.

I humbly apologize and as a brand new (5days actually) customer have mad respect towards PUBLIC MOBILE!

Here’s to a wonderful smooth relationship with PM ❤️

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabbykan37 wrote:

no no SIMon is an imbecile. Sorin is a real life wonderful being 😂🙏🏼

@Sabbykan37 

ok when you Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

getting help from agent name Sorin,

ok nice 

Sabbykan37

That was exactly the problem. The Walmart tech guy took out the bell SIM card before that was done  

fixing it now 

ttyl 👋 guys 

I will update you all 

thanks a million - legit ❤️ You guys 

Sabbykan37

no no SIMon is an imbecile. Sorin is a real life wonderful being 😂🙏🏼

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabbykan37 wrote:

No actually that wasn’t the problem.

I am getting an awesome public service agent (Sorin) helping me with the issue as we sleek 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

@Sabbykan37 

you mean SIMon, the Public Mobile chatbot.

@Sabbykan37  are you not able to get incoming calls only?    Just want to make sure if you can make outgoing calls

did you request porting in number from another provider?  If so, did you get a  SMS from your previous provider and did you reply YES?

Let us know and we can advise from there

Sabbykan37

No actually that wasn’t the problem.

I am getting an awesome public service agent (Sorin) helping me with the issue as we speak  🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

thank all of you guys ! I was having a panic attack - long story but dealing with family court lawyers & they were trying to reach me 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sabbykan37 wrote:

the Walmart tech guy from electronics did the whole process - I think he did it too fast! At tgis point I need public mobile customer service to fix this - already opened a ticket but I have heard nothing back. This is costing me a lot of $$$$$$ because I have ruthless lawyers charging me for attempting to call me - it goes straight into vm! Bloody heck ?!?!!!

@Sabbykan37 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sabbykan37 

Check to see if your Do Not Disturb setting is enabled. Just disable the setting.

If that is not the issue, I would suggest you go back to Walmart and have them check if the activation was done properly.

Sabbykan37

the Walmart tech guy from electronics did the whole process - I think he did it too fast! At tgis point I need public mobile customer service to fix this - already opened a ticket but I have heard nothing back. This is costing me a lot of $$$$$$ because I have ruthless lawyers charging me for attempting to call me - it goes straight into vm! Bloody heck ?!?!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sabbykan37 

Did you port your number in or choose a new one? If you ported in did you reply YES to the PAT (porting authorizationt text) ? If not your port us not complete and your old account is still open. 

If no....start with rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.