cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 Months with PM and without notice, my phone number is changed.

ANECZKA1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me.  My sim card got locked twice I couldn't retrieve my account cause my phone wasn't working.  I hate public mobile  never again.  Switching to chatr.

8 REPLIES 8

Good luck with your new provider. I'm assuming you aren't porting a number over, if you are make sure you ahve your old pm sim and do the port before your next renewal date 

@ANECZKA1969   If it is sim card puk, it is easy to get it from PM, just open ticket with them using this direct link:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

SIM card usually won't got locked unless you have setup a SIM PIN.  With a SIM PIN setup, you will need to enter the PIN every time you reboot your phone.  Too many failed attempts would cause it locked and a SIM card PUK would then needed.    Please disabled your SIM card PIN after you got the PUK from PM

ANECZKA1969

Trying to get puk code and it's impossible to get it from public mobile.   Chatr gave me the code on the phone.  I hate this stress.  I don't need it.  I rather pay more and be able to call support.  Switching to chatr.  Just waisted 25 bucks and can't use my phone

ANECZKA1969

My sim card I got when I signed up with public mobile got locked  then j purchased new one and the second one got locked so I found out I need a puk number to unlock it and don't need to purchase another sim card.  It's like someone is locking my sim card without me knowing.  

@ANECZKA1969 wrote:

I can't use my phone at all.  No service cause my sim card is locked and I am trying to get the puk code and it's impossible to get it

It's not impossible to get but you have to ask a CSA for it. Ask a CSA by using https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to ask for the PUK.

ANECZKA1969

I can't use my phone at all.  No service cause my sim card is locked and I am trying to get the puk code and it's impossible to get it

ANECZKA1969

My sim is blocked  I need a puk number to unblock it.  I never put a sim code on my sim card.  Last time I had to buy a new sim card cause someone blocked it

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ANECZKA1969 wrote:

Same thing happened to me.  My sim card got locked twice I couldn't retrieve my account cause my phone wasn't working.  I hate public mobile  never again.  Switching to chatr.

@ANECZKA1969   it got locked twice?  you meant it was asking for SIM card PUK or you meant sim fraud?

Need Help? Let's chat.