cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re 3g plan

Broadbandbruce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I need to upgrade the plan to a 4g added 25 for A 3G PLAN . CAN ADD MORE MINS FOR 4G PLAN

14 REPLIES 14

And if you mean that you have already added $25 for an upcoming renewal (that hasn’t happened yet) then YES you CAN go in and add more $ and schedule a change to any other plan (3G or 4G) to happen at your next renewal. But if you have just been renewed very recently you either wait for your next renewal to change or you can change right now (immediately) but you will lose the remaining days of your existing plan.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Broadbandbruce  If you've only just paid for the 3G plan contact the agents.  See if they will change your plan immediately and give credit for the 3G plan. 

To contact the agents, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 

yes for outside of canada it's call out canada yes for international maybe the @Broadbandbruce need that

Metal1967

@Alexandf  2 posts in one thread that make no sense..😬

No worry @computergeek541 ,  we both interpret it the same way.  Again, the original reply was very hard to understand.  

Do you mean to call outside of Canada? There was no references in the original question to international long distance calling.

"yes you can buy it add-ons for call out canada"

Hi @Alexandf First, your reply is very hard to understand 

Let me make a guess, Call out Canada means long distance calling?  The OP mentioned that somewhere??

Alexandf

@computergeek541 

i'm not saying Canada-wida ,, if you can read my post for call out canada. you have to reading and then you give your bad things, 

@Alexandf 

There's zero reason to buy a Canada-wide long distance add-on for the current 4g plans.

Alexandf

@Broadbandbruce 

yes you can buy it add-ons for call out canada

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Any plan above $15 has unlimited in/out minutes.

What exactly is your question?

Metal1967

@Broadbandbruce @You can’t renew then add the balance to upgrade.. plans are 30 days.. your stuck with what you paid for till next cycle. If that’s the case plan a change for your next renewal 

Metal1967

@Broadbandbruce @And when did you renew your plan?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What?? What plan are you on now? What plan are you trying to get to?

Adding - and what is your current balance?

Need Help? Let's chat.