cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2GBFiona Bonus - where to claim it?

SDB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I’m from the south shore too (New Germany area). I am currently in South Carolina on vacation and I am wondering how I can access US texting with pictures etc. that I want to send back home to Nova Scotia. I haven’t been able to figure out what add-on I would need. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yeah this kind of confused me after reading your topic @SDB . Maybe you can edit your original post topic so it jives with your question. 🙂

SDB

Thank you, that makes sense now. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@SDB "free long distance in the US, where I currently am visiting " For my understanding that it only works when you are in Canada, that means you can call from Canada to US for free long distance.

@SDB- No. Only roaming type add-ons work in the states.

SDB

Sorry, it had nothing to do with the add-on but thought someone local in my hometown would be able to assist me with my question. However since you have mayor status I will ask you this, I have a lot of add-ons with 0% usage and would like to access some of those now (ex: free long distance in the US, where I currently am visiting). Is that an option?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@SDB- What does this have to do with the hurricane data? You can buy roaming data add-ons and manually connect to T-Mobile and turn on roaming data and then you can use MMS. If you have an iphone you could do this with wifi anyway.

I'm not sure if you need roaming texting to do MMS.

Need Help? Let's chat.