cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran out of minutes. I have a Canada-wide long distance add-on. I still cannot make any calls.

ttchuah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to make any outgoing calls.

- I used up the last of my 100 minutes of my phone plan today.

- I have a 500-minute Canada-wide long distance add-on, which I purchased a couple of months ago. I have 261 minutes left. 

- I'm still unable to make any phone calls. (When I tried doing so yesterday I heard a message saying that I had run out of minutes)

- I don't understand this, since I have a partially used add-on for extra minutes. Shouldn't I be allowed to make phone calls?

6 REPLIES 6

ttchuah

Incognito mode worked. Giving the accepted answer to softech since he replied first. Thank you!

ttchuah

This worked. Thanks! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ttchuah , a lot of customers seem to have issues with displaying up to date data on their self serve account due to cached web page.  Can you try checking again after clearing browser cache or use incognito mode.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ttchuah   try to login with Incognito mode once to My Account and confirm if you really got 261 minutes left with your add-ons. What you saw could be a cached usage and hopefully Incognito mode will get you a more accurate usage

Did you try reboot your phone once?

ttchuah

Thanks for the super quick reply! Didn't quite work unfortunately.

@ttchuah wrote:

I am unable to make any outgoing calls.

- I used up the last of my 100 minutes of my phone plan today.

- I have a 500-minute Canada-wide long distance add-on, which I purchased a couple of months ago. I have 261 minutes left. 

- I'm still unable to make any phone calls. (When I tried doing so yesterday I heard a message saying that I had run out of minutes)

- I don't understand this, since I have a partially used add-on for extra minutes. Shouldn't I be allowed to make phone calls?

Although this isn't supposed to be needed, try dialing a 1 before the area code and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.