Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran out of data,topped up,account active and still no data on phone

CarmelleL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

10 REPLIES 10

@CarmelleL wrote:

I have done that,but still not working

@CarmelleL - if is possible you missed the 2nd step of adding addons to accounts.

Purchasing an addon is TWO STEPS. Be sure to:
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

If you do not see the addon listed under this section (below), then you did not successfully add it to your account yet. If the $'s are still sitting in your Available Funds, go back and do step #2 above.

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

You have a few options for data depending on what you want to do. You can buy an add on either with the available funds in your account or your reward points if you are on the new program and have enough (would actually work out to a bit of a discount) and get 1GB of data to hold you over to your next renewal, or if that is still a ways off, you can either change your plan to the next highest amount to get you more data (you can do this yourself by changing immediately) If you want to stick with the same plan you have now you cannot do that yourself and will have to connect with a CSA and get them to manually pay for your current plan to start right away (as long as you have the funds in your available in your balance you will be good to go for all options)

CarmelleL

Not sure I know what you mean

CarmelleL

Not given the option

@CarmelleL wrote:

How do I do that

HI @CarmelleL 

If you have enough fund in the Account and ready for renewal, just open a ticket with CS Agent.  Once they got the ticket, and validated  your identity, then they can renew early 

To open the ticket,  at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Do you see a line saying something about data under your my data & add-ons on the overview page of your account?

CarmelleL

How do I do that

CarmelleL

I have done that,but still not working

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Ho @CarmelleL The fund you topped up appears as Available Fund in My Account?

how many more days before the next cycle? do you want to renew early?  If you want early renewal, you will need to open ticket with CS Agent.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Topping up alone doesn't do anything until you renew or buy add-ons or change plans. This is not pay as you go. So use the money you put in to buy a data add-on to hold you over until your renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.