cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAF 5 X $5 is back!! Just texted, not an email this time. Will it be for all current customers?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

And will there be SIMS to buy quickly??

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.40.21 PM.png

9 REPLIES 9

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

If only there was a good plan to refer people to.  🤔

That's a good point. In my opinion, the referral program is almost non-existent at the moment because of the reupuation that Public Mobile has unfortunately developed due to Self Serve and service glitches and because of plans that haven't been all that competitive.

I am happy to keep as many of my existing referrals as possible.

That's another issue. A couple of years I ago, I proclaimed that it was my beleive that Public Mobile had a serious customer churn problem. That became very obvious with the drastic loss of referrals in my account.  Fortunately, the loss of the referrals has slowed, but it's become virtually impossible to succcessfully refer someone to the Public Mboile brand.

You just got to tough it out for 5 years.  Once your referrals have a taste of $5 recurring loyalty rewards, they are not likely to be going anywhere.  I am almost there, probably 50% of my referrals have reached the 5 year mark, should be at the 95% mark same time next year.  Being the gentleman that you are, you are just giving others a chance to secure referrals.  。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Another account in house received text too. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk  I heard the sims are going to get here quicker they are going to use pony express 😜

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

I beg to differ on that point. As I just made up my $3 rate hike with my third referral in the past 2 months but of course all of which have not been able to take advantage of a bonus refer a friend promotion.

If you properly assess who you are targeting to refer to public mobile then you will keep them as a referral. But if you want a hassle-free don't ever bother me referral then chances are you can lose them. As I have frequently said I have lost three in total : two were Americans visiting for a month so I did not expect to keep them although public mobile's glitch allowed me to keep earning their $1 each rewards for eight more months. And the other referral I lost was at my own hand and a miscalculation of their 90th day. But I gained them back 6 weeks later with a nice stacking of promotions at Christmas time and the last of any promotions from CCS now that retail activations are a distant memory.

So statistically I am 25/27 or 25/28 if you want to count the referral I lost and then regained.

@will13am wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

That's a good point. In my opinion, the referral program is almost non-existent at the moment because of the reupuation that Public Mobile has unfortunately developed due to Self Serve and service glitches and because of plans that haven't been all that competitive.

That's another issue. A couple of years I ago, I proclaimed that it was my beleive that Public Mobile had a serious customer churn problem. That became very obvious with the drastic loss of referrals in my account.  Fortunately, the loss of the referrals has slowed, but it's become virtually impossible to succcessfully refer someone to the Public Mboile brand.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

You beat me to the punch!

I think worse yet is the glitch they have with the bonus refer a friend promotion that has carried forward since the May RAF promotion. Whereas I had to wait 4 months along with my referral to get the credit. And there have been customers from the last refer a friend promotion like the OP that have the same glitch that has not been fixed.

Screenshot_20220923-130251.png

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@will13am wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.