cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile rewards

dordorjuu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am just wondering how this works. I read that I could earn reward point but asking and answering questions in community page. How much contribution do I need to make to get points though? Like for example is it 10 posts for 1 points, etc? Is there a way to find out? And does my badges or level matter? I think I'm a new neighbor level now, forgot the exact wording.

4 REPLIES 4

@dordorjuu   Keep helping and good things will come  🙂

dordorjuu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. I'm not looking to make bank but it would be good to know if there was a formula. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dordorjuu 

The exact formula is unknown to us.  Usually a combination of number of posts, number of bravoes received and number of solutions received.  

If you are going to participate for the points (ie. money), it is not worth your time.  You need to spend several hours a day to receive the maximum rewards (ie. 15 points/month). Less than minimum wage.  The regulars sometimes joke that we can make more money by picking up recycle bottles in the neighbourhood.  

If you enjoy helping others and being part of an online community, then spend as much time as you want.  The monthly rewards is just a bonus.  

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is no definitive way to tell I have participated a little bit and each month earned two rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.