cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile took $40 balance from my account, but my phone still does not work.

Katiechen47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Public Mobile took $40 balance from my account, but my phone still does not work.

I have sent 3 personal note to Moderator Time, but no any response.

What can I do now?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Triguy  Minor fyi: not sure it makes a difference but most of us suggest rebooting the phone as the final step for both "tricks".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Katiechen47It takes the moderators up to 48+ hours to get back to each request.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Katiechen47 If your account still says Suspended or Expired you will have to wait for the moderators, they may take a couple of days to respond. Don't send them multiple messages as that MAY move you down the line. If your account says Active try reporting your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot your phone.  Also you could try to add a manual payment of a $1.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account...does it show as Active or something else ? When did it work last ?

Need Help? Let's chat.