cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile sign into network notification but still have left over data from add on

albertlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a Pixel 6 and just recently, I got the notification saying I need to sign into network to use my data. I've used up all 250mb of my monthly plan, but I still have total of ~1GB left from add one. I don't know why it stopped working today, but it always worked in the past where I can just use the add on data automatically after I used up my monthly data. How do I fix this so I can continue using my data?

3 REPLIES 3

albertlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It was the cache issue with my browser. I can see that I used up all my add-ons when I signed in using incognito. Thanks for the help!.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@albertlin   There is a chance that your 1GB add-on is also used up.   Sometimes  you were just showing the cached result and it is not up-to-date.   For more accurate count of data, login with Incognito mode or login with a different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome). 

And if you are on Android, make sure you don't have data limit enabled  it could be your device blocking your internet because you reached the limit setup on your device

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@albertlin - if you see your addon still remaining on your My Account then try:

• restarting your phone
  • toggle into / out of airplane mode
  • remove and reinsert your sim card
  • perform a reset of your device's network settings
  • try your sim card into another compatible device to make sure data works in another phone. Then put it back in your own phone.

edit: but, if you don't see your addon, then it may have been used all up. Regular Addons stay on your account until used up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.