cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Payment Reversal

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just happened to check my bank account and noticed there was more money in there than I was expecting. I went to transactions to see why, and found two Public Mobile Payment Reversals. One for my account and one for my husband's. Why did Public give our payments back for this month? Was it a mistake or are they giving a free month? I'm not a new customer, nor is my husband. Thanks for any insight. I tried submitting a ticket but got an error when trying to verify my account. 

3 REPLIES 3

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BDW this is the first time I have heard of Public Mobile reversing payment.  Do you and your husband have service?  If yes, good for you.  However, it could be that your credit card had blocked Public Mobile payment and your service might get suspended.

Go to your self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Check if yours and your husband's accounts are Active.

Click on Payment tab and check your Usage History (you can check your payment for the last 6 month, if you wish)

If you need to contact the moderators to check your account, there are two ways to contact the moderators:

• Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

I hope this helps.  Stay safe.  Happy New Year!

RosieR

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BDW That sounds like a mistake was corrected.  It was taken from bank account twice and reversed or Public Mobile avcount says that?

Need Help? Let's chat.