cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Payment Page

jinayelim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to purchase my SIM card, but the payment page kept giving me an error message that my zip code for my credit card billing address did not match!  I tried it 3 times, after checking that the information input was correct.  Why is this happening?

6 REPLIES 6

@jinayelim  you might want to shop PM SIM elsewhere.  It usually take long for PM to deliver SIM, as many as 3 weeks or more.  

if you have Prime membership, Amazon has it for $5.  Or check with local kiosks, they might even give it out for free if you activate with them.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@jinayelim wrote:

I tried to purchase my SIM card, but the payment page kept giving me an error message that my zip code for my credit card billing address did not match!  I tried it 3 times, after checking that the information input was correct.  Why is this happening?

Get a payment voucher at London Drug, Shell or 711 type of store, then dial 611 to add to your acct.

Vouchers can't be used to pay for a sim card. The store might sell sims.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jinayelim wrote:

You can skip all that and pay with Paypal where you have it all saved if you have a Paypal account. This will get past the Public Mobile address problem.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jinayelim wrote:

Hello @jinayelim 

If your card did not get charged, close the browser and try again.

Try a different browser this time or clear your browser's cache/cookies.

When you try use ALL CAPS for the postal code, with NO SPACES.

Please report back if you are successful.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jinayelim wrote:

Get a payment voucher at London Drug, Shell or 711 type of store, then dial 611 to add to your acct.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try it buy it online is take a long time,to deliver,

Stores near you visit HERE ,

or buy it online visit HERE , or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

or visit HERE .

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same one ,

your typing and sometime you type it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.