cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile App won't let me logon to download my esim

67Tmoney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile App won't let me logon to download my esim. What can I do?

5 REPLIES 5

HI @67Tmoney 

yes, you didn't complete the Subscription yet. 

Please uninstall the app first.  Then reboot the phone and reinstall and try again

If still cannot login to complete Step 5 (phone number) and Step 6 (Final), then please submit a ticket with PM agent by direct message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

67Tmoney

I downloaded the app. But it won't let me logon. When I click the logon button, nothing happens. The screen just stays the same.

HI @67Tmoney 

wwere you using the app? the last step is step 6 and it just activate, you don't need to download esim, the app downloads it for you

but if you have not used the Public Mobile app yet (ie, you were only using the website to subscribe and you just done the payment step), then the activation was not done.  You need to go to app store to download the PM app and login and complete the step

if you already used the app and go to the Step 6 for finalizing activation, you are good.  You just need to check your sim manager and check if Public Mobile esim is there

67Tmoney

This is a new activation. The last step is to logon to the app and then download the esim.

I cannot logon to the app.

I am at the last step of activating the account.  The website told me to download the app and finish the process.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @67Tmoney 

new activation or existing one want to change from physical to esim?

can you login the app?  PM app does not need to to "download" the esim, it will do everything for you. You only need the QR code if the installation failed. 

So, tell us if you were able to login the app and which state you are at in buying the esim or activating new account

Need Help? Let's chat.