cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

p1brownavery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I saw that usually in December Public Mobile offers a 5GB bonus and 1 month free promotion for all plans $25+. I was wondering what the likelihood they would offer it again this year would be? Is this a pretty consistent promotion that time of month? 

Thank you! 

28 REPLIES 28

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@p1brownavery 

It's been consistent the last 2 years. I would hope pm repeats those kind of promotions again this year.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@p1brownavery 

A nice "gift" would be bumping all the plans up by 250 MB - 2 GB depending on the plan.

Yes, I remember even though I wasn't a PM member at the time. Who knows? They might have something new cooking by then.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A nice "gift" would be enabling VoLTE for all PM plans, so we can stop living in 2013.

@0PX9O4 wrote:

A nice "gift" would be enabling VoLTE for all PM plans, so we can stop living in 2013.

I always think.. another possible gift for the VoLTE "fix" is to "upgrade" us all to Koodo, ie, closing down of PM.. LoL

@softech 

If you have a telus phone you might already have voLTE....as the bf discovered when he forgot to pay for his renewal but could still call out.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@p1brownavery wrote:

Hi,

I saw that usually in December Public Mobile offers a 5GB bonus and 1 month free promotion for all plans $25+. I was wondering what the likelihood they would offer it

But this promo is for new customers only, correct? Existing might get some Christmas gifts and that is all?

@Yummy : There have been some very nice promos around Black Friday. Yes for new customers. The gifts are a different thing that may or may not happen.

@z10user4 

Last year's black Friday sale was terrible! $5 off for 6 months $35+ plans?!!

@darlicious : I did say "there have been". 🙂 Ok last year not so good. 🙂