cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions Usage 500 mins

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Could someone please be so kind as to tell me what this is?

Thanks

Screenshot_20220904-222259_Chrome.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

messenabout

I wish they give me the data add-on I desperately need it right now so unless they help me out I won't be back for a while LOL 

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

These "bonus' promotions or "glitches" have been appearing for over a year now....while they do not show up every time you have suspended your plan and may require a suspension of more than 30 days for them to randomly show up.

Most commonly it is a 500 min Canada wide calling add on but I have seen 2gb and 3gb data add ons appear as well. I was excited to see one show up the first time I suspended my service nearly 3 years into my tenure.

I'm happy to see they are still appearing after the launch of the new self serve accounts.

@messenabout 

those 500 minutes gift it's will be in your account until you used them will be end if not use them it's will be in your account and no expiry date.

for your plan you need go to Plan & Add-ons you see your info Plan.

No, it stays in your account until you finish them. Like the other Canadian add-ons. I haven't touched mine and I've had it for a while.

messenabout

Ok, must I use it this cycle because I switched to the $25 a month plan but I'm thinking I did it too early cuz I never knew about that. I'm in contact with customer service about it so hopefully we'll figure it out but is it going to expire at the end of this billing period?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's 500 minutes of calling. If you're on a limited minutes plan like the $15 plan then it's a nice thing. You might have been suspended and when you came back they gave it to you as like a welcome back freebie. I have one too.

messenabout

Screenshot_20220904-222259_Chrome.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.