cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo offer unfulfilled

Jortiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening.

I am writing this regarding a promotion that was being offered at the beginning of the current year 2022, when someone new switch to PM. The offer consists of 2GB extra of data for the first 8 months when you activate with PM with a plan of $25 or more.

I did help one of my relatives to get this promotion when he switched to PM exactly on February 8th, 2022. The problem is that when his plan was renewed on July 8 (couple days ago), this promotion is no longer showing anywhere in his account, when clearly this should be the 6th month of that promo. He's currently missing 3 months of extra data because of this. 

Please, if someone could help us to look in to this matter. It will be highly appreciated.

Best regards.

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Do you have the promo code for 8 months? I have only seen 6, 12 months and unlimited, never 8. Even if it was 6 there should be one more month though. Either way a CSA can investigate and if there was an error, manually add it.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Jortiz 

I would suggest your relative login to their account and go to View Payment History then click drop-down menu and change from 7 days to 6 months.

There could be up to 4 pages but look to see if they got all 6 RAF Holiday $5 transactions.

If not, they should contact a CS_Agent to have it added into their account.

It's possible that the acount of the OP was eligible for the promotion that you just mentioned, but there's no mention of it in the first post.  Unfortuantely, there won't be any indication of bonus data in the account's payment history.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jortiz 

I would suggest your relative login to their account and go to View Payment History then click drop-down menu and change from 7 days to 6 months.

There could be up to 4 pages but look to see if they got all 6 RAF Holiday $5 transactions.

If not, they should contact a CS_Agent to have it added into their account.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If it is not a system glitch then it must be 8 months starting from the day it was announced. 😉

Contact support agents and get it clarified.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The account system seems to be misbehaving today. It's not showing things properly. At least for me. If you click on the View My Usage under Purchase Add-ons then you might see all the things on the account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jortiz 

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.