cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo did not apply after 30 days

MasonP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I signed up to PM in January during the boxing day promo.  I do not see the extra data and have not received my month free.  It has been over the 30 days.  Who do I contact?

6 REPLIES 6

@cavemantoronto 

They amended it when the Boxing Day promo 'migrated' to become the New Years promo - have no idea why, though?

New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)  which DID require on-line activation.   

The Boxing Day promo allowed both:  Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE pl... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

@HALIMACS wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@MasonP wrote:

Hello, I signed up to PM in January during the boxing day promo.  I do not see the extra data and have not received my month free.  It has been over the 30 days.  Who do I contact?

Was activation done in store or at home? They advertised it for online activation after the promo was updated.

@cavemantoronto 

Promo confirmation screen said both online and in-store:

HALIMACS_0-1614567236824.png

Yes but afterwards, they chagned it. We don't have the exact day that @MasonP activated.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@MasonP wrote:

Was activation done in store or at home? They advertised it for online activation after the promo was updated.

@cavemantoronto 

Promo confirmation screen said both online and in-store:

HALIMACS_0-1614567236824.png

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@MasonP wrote:

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@MasonP 

Just to confirm the promotion eligibility details, they are in the attached thread:

Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE pl... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MasonP ,  contact Moderators, they are the customer service support at Public Mobile.

(EDIT:  Please also see following post for Announcement thread regarding promo)

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.