cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Promo add on) 1000 CAN LD mins

ntang747
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys! 

Wondering if anyone remembered when Public Mobile sent out a mass msg text around Sept. 1st, for a 5GB + 1000mins (free) add on promo. Was anyone thrown off by the wording that long distance is applied to International long distance mins or that the 1000mins is Canada-wide only?...  

4 REPLIES 4

ntang747
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know, thanks for the info! 

Of course the $15 plan is the only plan where one could actually use those 1000 canada-wide minutes...

I and a few family members have temporarily downgraded since the add-ons will cover our usage for a while until consumed. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ntang747 wrote:

Hi guys! 

Wondering if anyone remembered when Public Mobile sent out a mass msg text around Sept. 1st, for a 5GB + 1000mins (free) add on promo. Was anyone thrown off by the wording that long distance is applied to International long distance mins or that the 1000mins is Canada-wide only? hahaha...  

I suppose there's a slight interpretation possibility but it seemed pretty clear to me.

The text said "+ 1000 Canada-wide minutes" and then the line in the account says "Free 1000 CAN LD mins". It's quite a stretch to imagine this could be international. So no I for one was not thrown off.

Not sure what the laugh at the end was for.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It was 1000 Canada wide minutes only. Not international.

Some on  PM have province plans. Others have plans with limited calling minutes. 

Need Help? Let's chat.