Did you mean: 

Promo $25

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

65 REPLIES 65

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jtmshum 

Do you mean your referral code so you can give it to someone so you can refer them? You can find your referral code in both your self-serve account and your rewards account.

If you are activating and you need a referral code you may private message any community member you wish and ask if they want to be your friend...lol... And then ask for their referral code!😆 They will be happy to oblige.

Unsolicited referral codes are against the rules and therefore should not be used and in fact you should report those users as they are not your friends. 🤔

@jtmshum wrote:

How does one get the code for this offer. I got a text but it links to nothing

There's no promo code for this offer. It hapepns automatically upon referring someone.

jtmshum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does one get the code for this offer. I got a text but it links to nothing

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

I activated my referral's referral yesterday (29th) and there is no $10 bonus referral credit as of yet so it would seem it is over-ridden.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

More blanked out posts by at Beer. 

@schinz13  You just have to wait. See if maybe the new customer gets $10 in a couple days if not already. But apparently the promo overrides that. So let us know if they did. Then the $5 should appear in the first week or so of June. Did you get the extra $1 or point in your rewards page?

schinz13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred yesterday and am not finding this promo where do I go to get it posted properly for accounts

BEER

Well said.

@Tsawwassen 

Yesterday I asked and wasn't given a definitive answer. More than one oracle said it was targeted. Then I went hunting for emails.....at 20% of accounts receiving the offer and the email being embedded like previous targeted offers I erred on the side caution and declared targeted.

Whereas you came in riding on everyone's coat tails and an hour after @J_PM  answered the question definitively and posted a pic and a tag line declaring your "solution".

I took the law of averages and the info I gathered and made an incorrect calculation....and edited my post to correct it. Is there anything else you would like to know?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Tsawwassen wrote:

Early on you did state that it was a TARGETED offer - why would you state that if you were not certain?

The communications from PM are always confusing and with lots of errors here and there.  So, while the words could be crystal clear, it never hurts to get a confirmation.   The fact that not everyone got the email could suggest it was in fact a targeted offer instead.  (The words "Everyone" could also mean everyone who got the email but not everyone in PM.)

But of course, it is confirmed that it is really for ALL users as the wordings suggested, so we can let this case closed.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Early on you did state that it was a TARGETED offer - why would you state that if you were not certain?

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just saying it like it is ---- it did turn out to be obvious - didn't it?

By the way the Will Smith thing is just a joke - not meant to insult anyone.

@Tsawwassen1 out 3 for me...email, no text. I don't knowingly block these kinds of emails and texts. Yes the wording in the email made it obvious but there were other uncertainties throughout so these factors wanted clarification.

@Tsawwassen 

2 out of 10 accounts/referrals that I help manage received the offer and no one received a text offer so no until @J_PM  clarified it was not obvious.

@J_PM  EM? Shop-talk? 🙂 Thanks again for the update. Updating in conversations is perfectly fine in my book. Especially while the conversation is on-going. Thank you.

@J_PM 

Thank you. I've received neither.....but that might explain other import notifications being missed as well. Woohoo!!

@J_PM  Thanks for clarifying.  I guess next time you should make an Announcement post with good news like that.

Again, thanks

The email was deployed to all customers (not targeted). However, there's always the possibility of customer accounts that opt-out of EM offers. Customers who received an SMS prior to the email wouldn't have received an email. 

@hTideGnow  - Yes, I could see that making this confusing. 

But any customer who sees these posts should know they have the right to that promo during this period if their referral code is used, I would say. Whether they received the email or not.

Screenshot kinda says it all for me.

HI @esjliv   I think the confusion is not everyone got the email.  Some said they have couple accounts and only 1 got it.  But of course, not sure if they really check junk mailbox

I think they had another targeted offer like this in Jan or Feb.  So, it really make us lost if all these are targeted or not

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Nevermind @BEER @Meow  - I do see it, highlighted in yellow below.

esjliv_0-1653406557522.png

It looks like it is for all customers.   Some report they found in junk mail

HI@BEER   @Meow  check your other accounts and see if they all got it, check Junk mail folder

@J_PM 

OMG...clear as mud! Going by my referrals were at 20% of customers getting this email. That reads targeted along with the embedded email. Please clarify. Thank you.

@J_PMJust to confirm: the wording says "to all existing customers". Is that correct? There seems to be some question about it with the seemingly unclear wording elsewhere.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Meow_0-1653404957218.png

I would presume this is for all customers, like the other past promos like this.

But is it?

Can you share where you see its says "to all existing customers" @BEER@Meow  ?

If it does say that in the offer or listed somewhere, than I would say whose ever referral code is used is eligible in the promo period.

edit: disregard, found it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Just to confirm....this is a targeted offer?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I didn't think I received it, but found it in my junk later on, I'm sure there are some ppl missing it in there 

Thank you @J_PM . I wondered how the oracle came to their assertion. We have previously seen information "leaked" out from just the oracles rather than you via an announcement or these kinds of clarifications. Like, well how do you know. It's always preferred to hear from the proper source in clear language.

But maybe they were coming from a YMMV standpoint.

BEER

Need Help? Let's chat.