cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Customer-Require a Payment History

lumbresritchyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a previous customer of Public Mobile. I am unable to log in on the Self Serve. I would need payment history for 2022 Tax purposes. It needs to have the date, my name and how much I paid for the whole 2022. Can someone please assist?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lumbresritchyl 

Once you ported out or your account is cancelled, you won’t be able to access your account anymore.

You only option is to contact a CS_Agent for the history of your payment. 
I hope you remember your security PIN number?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lumbresritchyl since you have no access to My Account, please open ticket with PM by direct message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lumbresritchyl 

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to an agent. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to an agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.