cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid voucher doesn't work.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I purchased a voucher from SDM today, and it doesn't work. It says Unfortunately, Voucher # could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again. Do I wait it out? It usually works immediately after purchase.

15 REPLIES 15

yes @TAMI1500 when was the last time you were able to use PM service on your phone?

If you call 1-855-4PUBLIC , enter your number, can the system locate your account 

@TAMI1500- I think you have a larger problem. Is anything working? Can you log in to your account?

@TAMI1500 wrote:

That 1 855 number doesn't work either.

HI @TAMI1500 

It works for me

Try to call from another phone, not from your cell

@TAMI1500   add voucher?  or pay ?  try 1-855-4PULBIC from any phone 

TAMI1500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That 1 855 number doesn't work either.

@TAMI1500- If 611 isn't working then you have a different problem. Vouchers don't add time. They add dollars. Then you can use those dollars to buy add-ons or for your next renewal.

Are any services working? Real SMS texing in or out? Browsing the internet? Calls in or out?

You can also use 1-855-4-pu-blic from any phone and enter the voucher.

TAMI1500
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there another number to add time to our public mobile phone? 611 won't work

Glad you nipped it quickly and avoided any further headaches! 🙂 

LeePublic

Update: they solved it over PM. Case closed.

LeePublic

Somehow it appeared in my account shortly after. Maybe they fixed it on their end.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Did you try to enter the voucher twice? Has it been an hour? If it's been an hour call 611. Press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

LeePublic

I used the voucher# while submitting my ticket, will resubmit with the correct PIN#. Thanks, @darlicious

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Are you using the 12 digit PIN #? Don't use the voucher #. If you have tried it twice already you have to wait out the hour. See this post in the voucher catalogue for reference....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/507377/highlight/tr...

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

LeePublic

I submitted a ticket thanks @hTideGnow 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LeePublic   SDM voucher should work immediately.  I would not wait, just open ticket with CS Agent and let them confirm.  At : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Click "Payment Voucher"
  2. then click "contact Us"
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.