cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Precedence of Long-Distance Minutes Add-ons

latefordinner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I purchase the "500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes" and "200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes" add-ons, will the 500 Canada-wide minutes take precedence over the 200 minutes for Canadian numbers?

6 REPLIES 6

latefordinner

@Anonymous I'm very glad there is a great community to get answers from.  But sometimes people need a gentle reminder that it's not good enough to just spam a random answer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@latefordinner wrote:

If I purchase the "500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes" and "200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes" add-ons, will the 500 Canada-wide minutes take precedence over the 200 minutes for Canadian numbers?

Well I'll have a go.

Yes.

You can have plan minutes, 500, 200, 400. It consumes in that order calling Canada.

Edit: no need to jump on anybody. We're all fellow customer like you just trying to help out a little.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@latefordinner wrote:

@latefordinner   Yes the domestic add-on minutes are used first, after depleting your plan mins, and if you've used up all your domestic mins before adding anymore/renewal resets your plan, then the 200 US/Canada mins would be used.

latefordinner

@Triguy Did you bother to actually read my question?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your plan minutes are used first then the add-ons would be used.  They remain in your account until used up.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Based on my experience it does. Easy enough to check In your self serve account though as soon as your regular minutes have been used.  

Need Help? Let's chat.