cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to change payment method that was charged AFTER payment processed

Garyhh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have some public mobile vouchers that I forgot to add to my account. Was thinking of doing it today since I thought my account was going to get debited tonight

Anyway, my credit card that I had linked to my public mobile account got charged the monthly fee this morning before I could add my public mobile vouchers to my account

I suppose I could contact my credit card company to decline the transaction since it is still processing but wondering if PM has a way to cancel the transaction on the card that was charged so I can use up my vouchers instead 

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Garyhh 

I would suggest you enter the voucher number into your account so it will should as credit for your next bill.

Don’t get the CC company to reverse the charges or you will be Blacklisted by PM.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Garyhh  I would t do a charge back it will just create issues for you , just load your vouchers for next renewal it will take those available funds first and charge rest to your card …. Or you can have support relative the credit card in file and continue to pay with vouchers 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.