cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible return of the $10 50min + 50txt in the future?

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'd like to see the return of the $10 plan.  It was perfect for a lot of cases, especially for people who do not need data access or a lot of outgoing text messages (incoming is free).  It was simply perfect, so I'd really like to see the return of it.

I'm also looking to activate a family member on that plan as well, along with a $5 500 minute addon to supplement.  Can't go wrong with these rates!

4 REPLIES 4

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree. Virgin even got a $5 option so Telus should too catch up on that. Some people just don't use calling or messaging much and having flexibility to move that unused messages or minutes towards data or vice versa would be a great.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend wrote:

I'd like to see the return of the $10 plan.  It was perfect for a lot of cases, especially for people who do not need data access or a lot of outgoing text messages (incoming is free).  It was simply perfect, so I'd really like to see the return of it.

I'm also looking to activate a family member on that plan as well, along with a $5 500 minute addon to supplement.  Can't go wrong with these rates!

Public Mobile might not bring it back because of the price.  The 50 minutes and 50 texts creates problems with people using it up and then complaining that they didn't use the minutes.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend wrote:

@SomeFriend  Yes so would i but that is unlikely. You can get a $15 plan and whittle it down to $10 and below with rewards. Read my post in Re: 10 bucks a month plan?????? To see how by activating on the right promotion like the one that ended December 2nd you can get the $15 plan for $10 or less per month averaged over a year of service.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I don't think PM will offer tge $10 50/50 plan any time soon because Lucky and Chatr are not offering this plan any more.  PM did extended the offering for the $10 plan hoping Lucky and Chatr will match the $10 plan.  But PM's competitors did not match the $10 offer.  Therefore, PM stopped offering this plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.