cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting my number

renaudtech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I be gone back to freedom mobile for many reasons but my number is'nt active here and need to port it back. How do I do this without paying $50 for a full month of service or will I get a refund if I reactivate it but only have it here for the day?
7 REPLIES 7

@dohadotahmed actually, the cheapest is $11 because you need to add one service. Do 10 days and choose global texting, and that'll give you enough time to activate to port out.

@renaudtech if you've already had service, you'll have to log into your My Account to re-activate. If you do it through the main website, that's for new accounts.

renaudtech
Yes 5$, that page of the website isn't working so I can't renew.

renaudtech
Too many issues and no customer service, the website now won't even let me renew right now to port because of technical issues. I only get 1 g of data which I have to sparingly use or else I run out. Freedom gave me 6 g LTE for $ 30 for a year and 40 after that which is still less than public

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I think the cheapest plan cost is 5$ for 10 days without any add-ons. Please correct me if I am wrong?

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Could you please share with us what is the main reason to going back freedom mobile if you don't mind. No offense please just asking...thanks.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

A 10 day text plan is your best bet to get the number activated so you can port out

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a prepaid service, there are no refunds given for part month usage.  I suggest you get the cheapest 10 day plan to keep the account active during the port.  Good luck going back to Freedom Mobile.  That's one reverse move you are not going to see me make.  But then again, to each his own.  

Need Help? Let's chat.