cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Number From PC Mobile- No Response from Representatives

jpar211
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am looking for assistance in porting my number over from PC Mobile to Public Mobile. I cannot complete this manually on the self serve site. I have sent messages to two representatives and no one has replied in regards to switching it over. I have even sent an email as well. It's kind of frustrating as there has been a lack of response.

Can anyone please assist me with this?

Thank you,

jpar211

11 REPLIES 11

jpar211

Agree or even have a team set up for porting numbers/dealing with specific issues would help and may make the process faster.

I will admit, PM really NEEDS to revamp the resolution, perhaps a Back to Formula is needed, especially during the Promo times

jpar211

I have already done that, made sure that all the info needed was in the message to the representatives. Just hope it gets resolved soon. 

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Agree, not much else you can do when you run into that error.  Very frustrating why this happens on some of the port requests.

Please ensure you provided all the requested info in your private message to the moderators so they can start working on resolving your problem as soon as they get to your issue.  It will save them another back and forth set of messages with you before they can figure out what the problem is.

jpar211

A friend of mine joined Wednesday and his number was ported over same day. I sent a message yesterday hoping it would be completed today but what can you do. Plus calling the toll free number directs you back to the forum

Emissary
I've been waiting over four days so far, so be prepared to sit tight.

jpar211

The error states the following:

"We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance."

Don't know what else to do or how long the turn around time is. Another friend of mine just switched and his number was ported over in under 2 hours of registering.

imcphers

During the 4GB promo the turn around time to address issues has increased.  Depending on the problem, some folks have been waiting a couple of days.

If you post the specifics of what you ran into someone in the community might know how to address it.  Otherwise follow the directions in the links that @CaNuCk07 posted and hopefully they'll get to your issues soon.

jpar211

What is typically the turnaround time for any issues to be resolved?

imcphers

What error did you run into when you tried to port your number?

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately if you have followed the guidlines for contacting mods (below), there is not much anyone else can do, sit tight, cross your fingers and hope they get to you very soon.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.