cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported out of Public Mobile but didn't cancel Autopay

help4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I recently ported my number away from Public Mobile, but didn't cancel autopay. Now I can't login to my Public Mobile account and so I will be charged at the beginning of next month. How do I cancel autopay and/or close my previous account permanently?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Note the keywords in the reply from Handy1...should (n't). There have been rare occurrences from some customers that they keep getting charged after porting out. So keep an eye on your card transactions at what would have been your next renewal (overnight to the next day). If nothing happens then all good.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@help4 

No worries, once you port out your account will be closed and AutoPay will be deleted.

If you see any charges from PM, contact a CS_Agent on this Community. 
Your Community account will not be cancelled.

help4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Handy1 @Quigley Great, thank you both. I saw some old threads that indicated that I'd still be charged, but good to know that's no longer the case.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@help4 

Once you port out of PM, your account is closed automatically and you can't login anymore.

Also you won't be charged any more or on your next renewal date. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

It should cancel once you port your number out with new service , you shouldn’t see any charges on ur next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.