cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported number today from freedom , no incomings

sasharma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  ported the number from freedom prepaid today, porting was completed without freedom confirmation text or email.

I can make calls from my ported number but cannot receive calls as all the calls are going to freedom as I confirmed it by checking voicemail greeting message  set for freedom

3 REPLIES 3

@sasharma wrote:

I  ported the number from freedom prepaid today, porting was completed without freedom confirmation text or email.

I can make calls from my ported number but cannot receive calls as all the calls are going to freedom as I confirmed it by checking voicemail greeting message  set for freedom

This means that your number has not been ported. Did you receive a text message from Freedom asking your to authorize the phone number transfer?  You need to reply to this text message and you'll only receive it if you still have your Freedom Mobile SIM card in a working phone. Also, while you're ask, double check your Freedom Mobile account number as you'll need this is the porting faiiled because of an error in your Freedom account information provied to Public Mobile.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sasharma 

If you did not receive the Freedom confirmation text for port request, your port likely failed.  

I will send you the phone number for the Telus porting team via private message.  This number is only used for porting issues.  Not sure about their hours of operation though. 

Keep your Freedom mobile SIM card in your phone to receive the confirmation port text.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@sasharma   sound like your port wasn't completed successfully (even though you think it was successful) .  did you got the text from Freedom and you replied YES within 90 mins?  i can send you number to porting team and you can call and confirm the porting status tomorrow morning.  Please check Community inbox  on the top right

Need Help? Let's chat.