cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls I need help to access my account I forgot my password and security question answer, help to unl

Tg12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@Richard30111 this is an older post , but you might be able to get back in yourself without support help now

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup

If you have already created an EverSafe id, you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

If you have not created an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Richard30111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will try to access moderator.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tg12  - are you currently in Suspended Non-Pay status, without working services?

Note - After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

If you are within the 90 days, or you currently have working services, and you cannot access your Self Serve account, and forgot your security questions, you will likely need Customer Support assistance.

To contact support (CSA's) there are two methods to reach them found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tg12   in this case, you will have to open ticket with PM and have them to help.  To open a ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman : They can't get far without a security answer.

@Tg12 : Are you needing to pay? There are other options.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Have you tried reseting your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to customer service agent (CSA).

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA):

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: I can't login.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.