iulix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need it today. 

Was on vacation 

8 REPLIES 8

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@iulix 

For contact customer support agent it's not accepted by email.

To contact support team by private message click on > CS_Agent 

@iulix wrote:

Is less than 90 days.

I emailed customer support. 

My account page doesn't work.

Please close the topic.

@iulix   the topic cannot be closed.

you "emailed" Customer support, you meant you opened ticket or messaged them?  Check your Community inbox here for their reply, they reply here, not email

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you login to the rewards page? That would confirm that you have the right login id and password. Did you possibly have any fraud activity on your credit card recently?

Called who?

iulix

I am on automatic payments.

I called to suspend in June.

And now having lots of issues getting re-activated.

I email support as well.

iulix

Is less than 90 days.

I emailed customer support. 

My account page doesn't work.

Please close the topic.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Use the phone to dial 611 to get a status report of your acct. Using your on-file credit card, you can also make payment and reactivate the acct as long as it hasn't been longer than 90 days since last plan expired.

If it's been in suspension for 90 days or longer, that acct is now closed for good and you'll need a new sim to start a new account.

As of January...the Rewards program is gone and as a new acct...you can only get the Points program.

How long has your acct been suspended ?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your account was suspended due to no pay less than 90 days, you should log in, pay the bill and account will be reactivated.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@iulix   You need to reactivate the account yourself

Can you login to My Account?  If so, please login, click the button "Reactivate my plan".  It will bring you to payment page.  Just manually load Amount due.  Once payment goes through, logoff from My Account and reboot your phone.

If you are unable to login to My Account, please open ticket with PM Support and they will sort out the login for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.