Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Berry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@ CS_Comms @CS_Agent 

hi team,

I just renewed my plan 5/27. However, one day after,  I need to change my plan for more data. I prefer to choose change immediately since the new cycle just started. From the q&a seems like the current monthly fee won’t be refunded. But since the renewal just happened one day before, I am requesting my refund for the last payment.

thank you,

berry'

edited by computergeek541:  CS_Comms isn't a Public Mobile employee username and shouldn't be contacted about account issues.

4 REPLIES 4

@Handy1  There is no image showing. Time to add it when you post, or add an accurate verbal description. 

BTW: in horizontal mode I can see the Camera link to add from my saved photos. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Berry 

nothing preventing you from asking CSA to change your plan without penalty..BUT...if they reject your request, you can buy 1 GB of data add-on for a mere $15. That data add-on would last for 30 days from the time of purchase.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Berry 

In general, there is no refunds with Public mobile and PM does not pro-rate plans.

You can contact customer service agent to see whether they can accommodate the request. No guarantees. YMMV.  Might even want to add some extra funds into your available balance to make up the difference.  See what CSA has to say.  It willl normally take a few hours for response. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Berry  You have to  ask support to make an exception in your case , good luck 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.