cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan wont change

Campbelldsw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This company has been charging me for a more expensive plan and giving me bare minimum 3 months un row... and I keep hitting change plan on renewal anyone else having this problem or should I report this company?

17 REPLIES 17

And we like black smudges on their smug faces.

@Campbelldsw 

Did you schedule the plan change to the $40/15gb plan? That is scheduled plan change for December 7th that I see in your earlier screenshots? Open a new support ticket asking for the $15 credit. It's up to you if you want to pursue further compensation. If you continue to hit a brick wall on the $15 credit then filing a complaint with the C C T S or communicating with the CSA your intention to do so should escalate your issue to a supervisor or the koodo escalations department that handles these complaints for public mobile. If it does get escalated I would definitely ask for the additional $15 credit. That let's pm off cheaply compared to the cost of dealing with a C C T S complaint. And another black smudge on their previously good statistics with that governmental agency.

Campbelldsw

Screenshot_20221107-153805_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-153753_Chrome.jpg

 there is the evidence of two months paid for the 20g... and I only recived the old 4.5g plan.. I did switch to the 40$ 15g plan today because I was tired of paying for something I wasn't receiving... now my account finally says I have 15g but before would never say the 20

@Campbelldsw 

OMG....why? You are in the right. Geez don't roll over and play dead or these issues will continue with pm. I'm on your side you need to be too! Sheesh!

@Campbelldsw 

OK understood. Thanks for replying so I can understand the entire issue. If you like you could show the last 90 days of your transaction history so I have the correct dates. But I will assume the following:

• In September or early October ( before October 4th)you scheduled a change plan on next renewal to the $55/20gb plan to occur on October 8th (?).
  • You were charged $55 (combined credits/rewards/ top up)but your plan remained on the old $40/4.5gb plan as evidenced by your screenshot.
  • Today your plan change did occur to the $55/20gb plan and you were charged appropriately however you needed to login using secret/incognito mode to see it.
  • The apology should come from the agent (Hopefully you understand my initial reasoning for your apology?😉)and they owe you $15 and as a gesture of goodwill an additional $15 credit for the hassle and their mistake.
  • FYI....the scheduling of a change plan to next renewal for the $55/20gb plan has been fraut with problems with many getting inexplicably canceled upon renewal or in your case occurring on the following renewal. I wonder if those that were canceled would have occurred the following renewal anyways? As your screenshot indicates a scheduled plan change for December 7th? You may continue to have issues with this plan at renewal?
  • If you can get this settled to your satisfaction you may want to schedule a change plan at next renewal to the limited time $40/15gb plan unless you really think you will use the extra 5gb of data? Don't make any changes until you come to a resolution.

Campbelldsw

I have apologized to Claudia and accepted my loss... take care

Campbelldsw

Also he was not offering me a credit he wanted to charge me 15 to my card to pay for a plan switch which I never recived and paid for already..  so I don't owe an apologie yet

Campbelldsw

I cleared cache and the new plan i choose is there... what i am saying is last month I payed for the 20g plan at 55 dollars and I get a warning for mobile data at 4.5g... im just wonder why I payed more for two months for the 20g but only recived 4.5.... I even got the text saying my data was used lol

@Campbelldsw 

Are you looking at the cached version of your account? Assuming that your renewal was last night and all of your data is used up it looks like in fact your plan has changed but you need to clear your browser and log in using secret/incognito mode to see your updated plan. If that is the case I would then message back Clau and apologize and tell him you have reconsidered and you let everything stand as is and will happily take the $15 credit for the confusing messaging. (That is the agent not seeing that your plan has changed to the $55/20gb plan.) If this is not case please report back and I will advise further steps to a resolution.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Campbelldsw  PM at its finest..😬😂

Campbelldsw

After showing a agent that I was paying for the 55 dollar 20g plan

Screenshot_20221107-120944_Chrome.jpg

 and then showing him my plan never changed

Screenshot_20221107-121018_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221107-133035_Chrome.jpg

 all he said was 

Screenshot_20221107-141018_Chrome.jpg

 and I said no technically u owe me 30 for me paying for a plan I didn't receive then he sends this

Screenshot_20221107-141034_Chrome.jpg

 so much for loyalty points lol... I have opened a investigation with cats.. sad part of all this is I really enjoyed this phone company till now

HI @Campbelldsw   3 times?  that were a lot

Please try to use Private mode/Incognito mode and access My Account again and confirm if you have the proper plan

If not, it is best to open ticket with PM CS agent and have them to investigate

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Campbelldsw

Sure didn't miss a step... not 3 times in a row... plus my screen shots of the plan I paid for and the plan they gave me are two diffrent things... im in touch with a agent to resolve now thanks tho

DDM69

There’s a 95% chance you’ve missed a step. I had no problem switching plans. Can you tell us the steps you’ve taken and include screenshots?

Have you refreshed your page afterwards to ensure the change worked?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you do plan change on next renewal? If plan change does not work for you for whatever reason, contact agent for an explanation and remedy.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Psygineer

I can say I have never personally had an issue of it updating at renewal. Are you sure you are actually submitting the plan change? Does it indicate on your profile that your plan is set to change?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Campbelldsw hi have you tried clearing your cache and using a different browser in private or ingognito mode? sign back in to see if your account updates with the new plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.