cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not working, can't log into account, can't submit a ticket

GCD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Suddelly my plan is not working, each time I try to make a call I get a message "sorry we can't complete your call."

I also can't log into my account as it says the password is wrong, I try changing it but it says "sorry there was an error resetting your password. Please try again later."

I can't submit a ticket because I can't log into my acount for the PIN or other details needed for me to submit a ticket.

Any ideas?

15 REPLIES 15

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GCD  - You are not the first one this happened to, so don't think it was just you. People are smart to what their credit card bills, so it seems logical to report something to your card company when you know should not be charged to you.

It is unfortunate that this happens, but glad this was sorted out quickly. 🙂 

GCD

Hi everyone - thanks for all your help - the CS Agent helped me resolve it. The issue was that it had appeard that PUBLIC MOBILE had billed my credit card 2x for the same payment, so after querying this with my bank, they revresed one of the charges. Fact is though, that the apparant extra charge was a reporting error in the bill not a double charge by PUBLIC MOBILE, so the reversal of the payment meant I had not payed my bill and they cut me off! Very embarresing, would have been nice of they sent me an email first, but I guess that is not their responcibility and the mistake was my end. Anyway the CS Agent sorted it all out no problem, I had been concerned about how the online CS Agent help was going to work, but in this instance there was no need to worry it was as good as live telephone help.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GCD wrote:

I pay automatically by credit card, though last month (2-weeks ago) they charged my credit card 2x on the same date, so I alterted my credit card company. But the short answer is no I should be all paid up according to my credit card, I can't log in to see what is happening with the billing there. Last time I logged in must have been 2-weeks ago. I use the phone daily.

That could be what did it @GCD !

If you get extra billing from public mobile you should really come to public mobile customer support First. So, it was a charge back?

You need to submit a ticket to Public Mobile customer support asap, seems they may have cancelled your account. But hopefully can reinstate it.

Hi @GCD 

when was the last time the service was working?  earlier today?

did you ever call the credit card and reverse any charges from Koodo/Telus/PM?

GCD

Thanks just did 🙂

GCD

good idea thanks - tried and no luck 😞

GCD

I pay automatically by credit card, though last month (2-weeks ago) they charged my credit card 2x on the same date, so I alterted my credit card company. But the short answer is no I should be all paid up according to my credit card, I can't log in to see what is happening with the billing there. Last time I logged in must have been 2-weeks ago. I use the phone daily.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GCD  - have you been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days?

If so, you lost your number, account and access to self serve.

When did you last have active services?

If you recently activated did you have any issues with credit card charges around that time or soon after? Specifically, perhaps issues a charge back on your card?

@GCD   try to call from a landline instead, call to 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your number, they can better tell if the system actually found your number

GCD

I call that number, it asks me to key in my public mobile number, then it says "sorry we are unable to process your request." I will try the ticket idea.

GCD

Thanks - dialing 611 from my device gets through to Public Mobile but then I get a message "sorry we are unable to process your request."

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GCD  - what does it say when you call 611 from your device, or # 1-855-478-2542  from another line to check the status of your account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GCD 

first try to submit a ticket to CS agent by messaging them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Also, call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter you phone number, see if the system can find you number and tell you if it is still active

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@GCD 

can you tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and reset password again.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@GCD 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.