cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not showing in account

Nomad03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used public mobile approximately 45 days ago before going to another provider. I just went back to PM. I made an account and subscribed to a plan with payment. I then ported to my old number. Upon checking my account it shows that I am only at the purchase a plan stage yet I received an email with confirmation of registering for a plan. My service does work. Need my account to display my plan. 

6 REPLIES 6

Nomad031

For those interested it appears my account was processed with a different email account. A dot(.) was added into my email which of course caused me to not to be able to access my account. This was not done by me as that would require to purposely initiate that and I would have known. I also had issues with my eSim card  and had to purchase a physical one as the system prevented me from purchasing another. The CS Agents were helpful. I would conclude that doing everything online is not a good idea as it is cumbersome and I had to make another community account as I could not access my first one once the email was corrected. I also couldn’t receive responses once the new sim was added from CS. I am surprised that my original account is now working so a CS agent, Gaby, must have corrected it. Thank you for the suggestions from the community. 

Hello Nomad03  have you contacted a cs agent to inquire?

Nomad03

Morning Sanson, I can sign in fine on the app or browser. The issue is that it wants me to go through the subscription process again which I have verification of having completed and paid for through an email. I am also using the number I ported to. 

Ok in the meantime to to sign in online to view. Maybe use a different browser. 

Nomad03

Hi Sanson. Uninstall and reinstall no difference. I did put a ticket in this morning yet no response. Guess I was hoping for a quick solution. Thanks for the response. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Nomad03  maybe uninstall the app and try again.

If it doesn't work, type customer support agent in the chatbot to create a ticket. 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.