cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not renewed as per selected option

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

My 90 day plan renewal date was on 2nd November.

As per the new Fall savings plan I selected the 12 gb plan (with fall savings) before my renewal date.

The plan got renewed but today when I checked I could see the regular 6gb plan + provincial talk + unlimited text plan in my account.

The plan did not change to 12gb plan + provincial talk + unlimited text.

Now what do I do ? Has someone also experienced this problem ?

Can @Shazia_K or any other moderator help me on this ?

19 REPLIES 19

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
How dare you call them incompetent when you have know idea what their dealing with on their end.

thymaster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well the problem is addressed now. I won't make a fuss anymore but this problem has been ongoing for weeks now and why haven't you guys fix it yet? Instead you'll have more future angry customers like me torching this forum up because of a simple plan change that should have gone smoothly. I've been trying to get help for over a day and the excuse I hear is we are over swamp. That is no excuse because you should have been prepared and organized for this sheer volume of people coming over to PM. 

thymaster

Wow, are you taking some kind of meditation class because that is some mad patience waiting 3 days without service and getting help.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@hejia168

Please reboot your phone and the service should be functional. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

hejia168
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K

I have the same problem here, I am out of service for almost 3 days, since November 7.

Can you please help me on this as well?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@thymaster

I was able to find your account by your email address. 

I see that the service was interrupted on the 8th of November, were you without service for 36 hours? 

I was able to make the changes for you and switch you over to the new plan, please reboot your phone and everything should be working fine! 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@thymaster

I'm really sorry about this! 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? I will take care of this right away!

Thanks,

Shazia

thymaster

It's easy for you to apologize while I have no service for about 36 hours now. People are trying to call me and most of them think I'm dead because I can't even respond back to friends and family. This is not acceptable and I'm furious angry. The most you can do is respond back to my threads but couldn't go through your message to easily change my plan.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @thymaster

Sorry to hear that you feel this way!

On behalf of the 4 moderators and the PM team, I would like to apologize for the delay in response time. On the other hand, we are getting hundreds of messages each a day and we are trying our best to answer the most we can! 

Hang in there - as long as you sent someone a message, we'll get back to you!

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

thymaster

It's been 36 hours and I haven't not one have even read my messages. This is stupid and pathetic. These PM staff are incompetant of doing their jobs properly.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
If service isn't interrupted I'd just wait until things settle down around here before I'd worry about it.

neo911

@columboa

Usually you should receive a reply within 10-12 hours. However my reply was within a couple of hours.

it would also depend if @Shazia_K is working in that particular shift or any other moderator is working.

columboa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I write private message to @Shazia_K last friday, but did not get response yet. How much time to get response?

shravan6677

Hi,

Same problem and I have also messaged you...

Thank you.

columboa

Hi,

Same problem and I have also messaged you...

Thank you.

maximilliennn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also had this problem, and I have also messaged you...

Thank you.

neo911

Hi @Shazia_K, I have sent you a private message with the details. Please look into the matter.

Thanks @stonechucker Yes I have read other members encountering problems during renewal of their plan. Am sure the moderators will rectify the error.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Hello @neo911,

If you read the forums, as I know you do, you'll notice a lot of other members are experiencing this system glitch.  Unfortunately, it is not a new glitch, and the techs are aware of it, and I'm certain they're pulling their hair out trying to resolve it.

You've done the right thing by posting and tagging a PM moderator.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @neo911

Sure! Just send me a short private message with your Public Mobile phone number. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Need Help? Let's chat.