cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not appearing in self-serve

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is anyone else seeing this on the Plan and Addons page? My account is active and service working, but my plan info is missing on the main self serve page under Account Status and I get redirected to a page called "Generic error" with the below text when I click Plan and Addons: 

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page .

20 REPLIES 20

jor123

It's showing up again for me now. 

@Anonymous 

Lol....I can't see the forest for the trees......

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jor123 : There's an outstanding issue with one of the usernames that happens to be a referral code.

@darlicious : ??? Um... the username?? You have also been outraged at it in the past???

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

I'm not seeing what you have an issue with?

@darlicious  you serious you don't understand?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

I'm not seeing what you have an issue with?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

jor123

@Anonymous Not sure what you're referring to, is that meant for this thread? 

jor123

No, same situation - just noticed the plan wasn't there anymore when I logged in to double check usage and wanted to make sure nothing was wrong ahead of the renewal date... so I'll wait and hopefully it'll show up again later 

@jor123   If you are in no rush.  Give it a day or two.

I had this last week.  Issue on all browsers.  I was just curious and not rushing to check or change anything.  I think it came back without issue on the 3rd day or so.

Are you trying to change plan or so?  

jor123

Ah, well good to know it's not just me, thanks! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jor123   yes, not browser related, I can confirm  🙂  I had the same issue last week.

But gives it a day or two and it corrects itself. 

jor123

I don't think it's a browser issue tbh... I did try Firefox too. Chrome is up to date, etc. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@J_PM : And just like that, the slap in the face that we all feel...continues unabated. That username needs to stop. I KNOW I'm not the only that feels this way. Do you care about peace and harmony here? Or is it really actually permitted as one of your CSA's stated? It is wrong. For all the reasons you've reminded us all of just hours earlier.

VIP_Tech

@jor123 

it's latest version check the update.

do you have microsoft edge is working very well.

jor123

@VIP_Tech chrome desktop 

jor123

Nothing in particular, I just logged in to check usage and noticed the plan info wasn't showing up. Wondered if it was just me or if something was wrong.. lol 

VIP_Tech

@jor123 

what machine you use it ?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jor123 

What is it that you're trying to do on self serve today? If it's making a payment or checking your usage, these should not require you to look at the plan page anyway.

jor123

The same thing seems to be happening in incognito mode, but I'll try again in while to see if it's a temporary issue. I've never seen it before 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jor123 

I just checked and it seems to be working fine for me, but I have faced this same problem once before.

I would suggest you switch to another browser (incognito/private mode if possible), and try again. It may also help to wait an hour or so before trying.

Let us know how it goes - all the best!

VIP_Tech

Hi @jor123 

try close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

Need Help? Let's chat.