cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not activating

Surrendra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My plan was expired and I changed it and reactivated it. However its been 1 hours and it still says my plan is not active. The amount due is zero so I don't owe them any money. Is there a process to reactivate or I just need to wait ?

4 REPLIES 4

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

BOT DIAUP NOISES

*screeeee*

@Surrendra 

How much is your plan and how much money is showing in your available funds. If you do not have enough to cover your plan amount you will have to manually top up your account the missing amount by choosing "other amount". Your plan should then automatically renew. If it does not and the funds to cover your plan amount remain in your available funds go to your plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan will automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot.

A CSA is not necessary for you to do this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Surrendra 

For Reactivate a suspended plan (publicmobile.ca)

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Surrendra 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$$

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.