cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

markusener
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had $15 plan just for emergency with 100 minutes talk and a bit of internet. 

So about couple of months ago I've change to $25 plan with no limit of minutes all over Canada and a bit more of internet. So they charge me $25 now per month, but never change a plan. I'm still stuck with 100 minutes and 500meg of internet. How can I get hold with anybody from Publicmobile to strait this up? 

thx

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@markusener wrote:

Hi, I had $15 plan just for emergency with 100 minutes talk and a bit of internet. 

So about couple of months ago I've change to $25 plan with no limit of minutes all over Canada and a bit more of internet. So they charge me $25 now per month, but never change a plan. I'm still stuck with 100 minutes and 500meg of internet. How can I get hold with anybody from Publicmobile to strait this up? 

thx

There is no 100 min and 500 MB plan so that makes no sense.. See as other suggested (clear cache or try in private window)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@markusener 

You asked how to get hold of Public Mobile, the only way is by dealing with the Customer Support Agents, if your plan really didn't change as expected.  (make sure to try the methods others have offered above to get an 'updated' version of the page)

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@markusener 

Log into self service again, but clear your browser cache and history first and then open a new browser window in incognito. You might be looking at a cached version of your old plan.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@markusener  Login with incognito mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.