cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan cancelled but payments still being withdrawn from VISA

bjagpal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I had my phone service stopped back in July 2016, but I've been getting automatic withdrawals charged to my VISA account since then. If I try entering my old public mobile number into the telephone service, it says that the number can't be found so I'm sure that service has been stopped. Can someone contact me to discuss?

22 REPLIES 22

I don't think they offer refund or send money back to credit card
But try sending mod a private msg let's see if they can do anything for you more likely you can use those funds for future top up
But try lets see what they offer
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

diriefc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello my name is Abdulkadir 

I tried to buy add on but I accidently touch make payment and my plan is outo pay .my availabe funds is 112 . so can you please retrieve that money in my cridit card.

thank you

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Glad everything was sorted out quickly
Great service as always

Glad to hear that
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

bjagpal
All sorted out. Thanks again.

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just PM a mod and don't post any private info here

@bjagpal, curious what the description of the charge to your visa is?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @bjagpal

Thank for you being patient 🙂 

After taking a look, I can't locate any accounts with the phone number that you sent me. 

In fact, this number appears to be never in our system before. Can you double check please? Try finding the SIM card number that would also help me look up. 

Hoping that we can get to the root of this shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

No worries she will get back to you soon

bjagpal

Yes I did, thank you very much. I'm sure she's busy so I'll be patient 🙂

@bjagpal

We All users of public mobile and we all try to help each other by providing suggestion according to own experiences since its a community forum peoples are free to provide solution and suggestions
But since shazia involved now she more like a person ahead of all of us she will provide further assistance
Did you send her private msg yet?

bjagpal

Which part of my post suggested that I was laying any blame or responsibility on Public Mobile? Did I miss something..or did you?

@bjagpal wrote:

"I am not sure what plan you are or were on but you didn't notice payments coming out every 30 or 90 days?  Or view your statement and see a charge to Public Mobile?"

I don't need to go into details, but yes - that is the case. I was looking for assistance in correcting this issue - not a lecture. 

It wasn't a lecture and I am sure there were details that we don't need to know but this isn't all on Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @bjagpal

Please send us a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that we can help you! 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

bjagpal

Thanks to everyone that helped. Just waiting for mod now.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

As every persone before me mentionned, a mod is the only one that can fix your problem.

To sort it out you have to discuss with mod dept i am tagging @Shazia_K

She will reply you back thanks also mean time contact your visa care customer service as well manually stop the payment 

bjagpal

"I am not sure what plan you are or were on but you didn't notice payments coming out every 30 or 90 days?  Or view your statement and see a charge to Public Mobile?"

I don't need to go into details, but yes - that is the case. I was looking for assistance in correcting this issue - not a lecture. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bjagpal, sorry to hear about your issue and I am not sure what plan you are or were on but you didn't notice payments coming out every 30 or 90 days?  Or view your statement and see a charge to Public Mobile?  I am not trying to be a jerk on this but you cancelled 10 months ago and are now just finding out you have still been charged.  PM may have had some issue arise where the account didn't close properly but I think we also need to be responsible for double checking.  I know if I had one payment come out after I cancelled I would have contacted them.  As directed above message a MOD and hopefully they can get this looked after for you.  Best of Luck

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

you are correct that the service has stopped, because it has been more than 90 days, so you lost the plan, and your phone number. A MOD might have to look into this for you @Mary_M.

Did you have autopay enabled? Could just be an autopay glitch that kept on going

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@bjagpal  Have you logged into your account to confirm it is cancelled?  Per haps the account is still actiev and funds are coming out?

Either way send a prviate message to the moderatorsa nd they can help.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your name, e-mail address, old phone number and PM account number if possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.