cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired. It stays "Plan expired" after I topped up with the due amount. PM, please help

TmainPMcommunit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid with autopay and credit card 10 minutes ago, but my account stays "plan expired". Please help

6 REPLIES 6

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TmainPMcommunit  Yes, just ignore it as many have suggested. It's something PM should fix, but at this point it may be easier to put up with it, versus having them play with the system and mess something else up~

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TmainPMcommunit wrote:

I just paid with autopay and credit card 10 minutes ago, but my account stays "plan expired". Please help

It is a quirk. Just keep using your phone and check your account for a few days....it will disappear. 

TmainPMcommunit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just found out that texting works after I paid, even "my account" keeps displaying "Account Status: Plan Expired". 

Thank you all to your replies 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

If you still have service and everything works correctly. Ignore it. It seems to be part of the process.

@TmainPMcommunit wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TmainPMcommunit, are you renewing today?  The self serve accounts goes through a metamorphosis on renewal day where it goes into expired status.  So long as the service is still functional, there is no need to intercede.  Just let the auto renewal process do its thing.  It is scary to see, but no intervention required unless service is actually suspended.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@TmainPMcommunit wrote:

Is your plan renewal today?

If it is, please stay off your account. Starting on the night of your renewal (up to about 2PM EST), your account will go through several status updates. Some of which can be scary to see.

If your phone is working, then best to stay off the site and let the process run to completion.

You should wait til the process is complete and then check again to see if any damage was done. If you made a manual payment, maybe you ended up paying twice.

Need Help? Let's chat.