cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Changed and Billing Changed but Data Limit the same as before

nuttygamer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on the 250 MB plan and then I upgraded to the 1GB 3G speed. I've been charged $25 for the last two months and I'm just realizing that my profile still show my current plan as the $15. My plan usage tab shows the $15 plan.

What is going on?

6 REPLIES 6

ShaylynnH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am having this problem too, except it's 6gb to 20gb of data...

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Yes, but if have a calling minutes add on you'll still be able to call out beyond the 100 minutes outgoing call limit.

So you still won't know if you're still on the $15 plan or not.   Just saying.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you use phone a lot you will see which plan you have if you cannot call out after 100 minutes.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nuttygamer 

Restart you phone if no avail, Create a support ticket to get CS Agent to update your account.  Good luck.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@nuttygamer 

Log in again but clear your browser cache and open a new browser window in incognito. You are probably looking at a cached version.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on all the little spinner refresh icons lower down that you see and/or use private mode to make sure you're seeing updated information. The site is terrible at caching old information. Terrible

Need Help? Let's chat.